Women's Leadership Event & Awards 2021
THE Women's Event in Livingston Parish! What's on the agenda?
A very special showing from our Live2Lead line up. This is an Incredible presentation and we mean it! Valorie Burton, life strategist, and international speaker, is CEO of the Coaching and Positive Psychology (CaPP) Institute. Her life-changing message has an intriguing, research-based emphasis in the pioneering field of applied positive psychology - the study of what happens when things go right with us. Her company provides coaching, coach training, and resilience training and has served clients in all 50 states and 20 countries on six continents. Since 1999, she has written 13 books translated into multiple languages, including Let Go of the Guilt, It's About Time, and Successful Women Think Differently. She has appeared regularly on the TODAY Show, CNN, Dr. Oz, and Essence, and has spoken for hundreds of organizations around the globe. She was named one of the top 60 motivational speakers in America and one of the Top 100 Thought Leaders in the field of personal development.
Also recognizing "Women of Excellence" in Livingston Parish with the 2021 Women's Leadership Awards Presentation. See the past winners of this award here. In 2017, the Livingston Parish Chamber launched the Livingston Parish Women's Leadership Awards in conjunction with our Women's Leadership Program/Event. Strong women in Livingston Parish who lead in areas of professional, community, mentorship and overall leadership are announced annually. Learn more about Livingston Parish Women's Programming here.
PLEASE NOTE, requirements for event attendance will be as follows:
- Current protocols as directed by the Governor's office will be followed.
- Hand sanitizer will be available.
- Attendance may be limited based on the venue and capacity.
- All guests must agree that they are entering of their own free will and at their own risk.
- If you are part of a high-risk category, you should be extra cautious and follow guidelines for attending any event.
- If you suspect you have been exposed to COVID, or if you feel ill or have COVID symptoms, you should NOT ATTEND.