State of the Parish | Livingston Parish
Livingston Parish | State of the Parish - Rescheduled from our original August date!
The Chamber always has a packed agenda to make the most of your time. We know how to get through a meeting on time and pack a Power Hour into your lunch break. The State of Livingston Parish brings us up to date on the business of the parish.
Parish President Layton Ricks - Hear an update on the latest from Mr. Ricks at his annual State of the Parish address.
Livingston Parish Chamber of Commerce, April Wehrs - Update on Business Advocacy. Why it matters and how you can use the collective efforts of the Chamber and it's annual business agenda to add to the annual business agenda.
As of 8/4/2021, requirements for event attendance will be as follows:
- Current protocols as directed by the Governor's office will be followed.
- Hand sanitizer will be available.
- Social distancing will be in place for the event.
- ATTENDANCE MAY BE LIMITED based on the venue and capacity.
- All guests must be REGISTERED IN ADVANCE and agree that they are entering of their own free will and at their own risk.
- If you are part of a high-risk category, you should be extra cautious and follow guidelines for attending any event.
- If you suspect you have been exposed to COVID, or if you feel ill or have COVID symptoms, you should NOT ATTEND.