Small Business Council KICK OFF Meeting
Name: Small Business Council KICK OFF Meeting
Date: June 11, 2019
Time: 12:00 PM - 1:00 PM CDT
Registration: Register Now
Small Businesses that are part of the Livingston Parish Chamber are invited to attend a Full Chamber Kick Off Meeting to learn more about a new opportunity to engage your small business. Plan to offer feedback on running your business.
- Who should attend?:
- Small, Independent Business Owners and Franchisees in Livingston Parish.
- What is the purpose?:
- We will cover what the options are organzing a Small Business Council
- What other chambers around the country are doing with their small business councils and for their small, indpendent businesses.
- What the capabilites are of this chamber and what the structure would look like through a collaboaration with other business owners,
- We want to learn more about you!
- What needs or voids we can fill
- How we can be an effective resource for you
- What it will take to launch and sustain a group like this.
- What can the Chamber do for your small business?
- Provide the structure that is mostly in place.
- Coordinate with current programming and create missing programming.
- Adapt our programming to satisfy your business needs, within reason! :)
- What are the requirements?
- Representative to be a business owner or key decision maker.
- Must be a current Chamber member at Basic Level or Higher.
- For leadership roles, there are varying requirements that can be more than participant.
- Some ideas that have been discussed from a pilot group:
- Open round table discussions to learn more about various topics from each other.
- Specific training that will assist small business.
- Shop Local efforts increased through this council.