POSTPONED: Women's Leadership Event | NEW DATE TBA
**EVENT POSTPONED DUE TO HURRICANE IDA**
Thanks to our Presenting Sponsor:
Ochsner Medical Center
Women's Leadership Awards | Women's Expo | Great Speakers
THE SECRET IS OUT! Coach Kim Mulkey to Headline this year's event!
Professional Women, Women in Leadership, Women in Business, Women in Management and Working Women will benefit from the event. All women event. Men are invited and encouraged to attend.
Business - Leadership | Workplace Dynamics | Women's Health | Women's Finances | Life - Work - Family Balance
Women and Governmental Relations - Understanding issues and how they affect you, women's issues and the power of the women's vote
Wendy Rodrigue - Award-Winning Public Speaker, Author & Art Historian
Dr. Mari Ann Callais - Educator, Speaker, Consultant
Judge Zoey Waguespack - 21st Judicial District Court
Judge Blair Edwards - 21st Judicial District Court
Lori Steele - Communications at LPSO | Former WBRZ Anchor
Coach D-D Breaux - LSU Women's Gymnastics
Michelle Kidd-Sutton - North Oaks Health System
As of 8/4/2021, requirements for event attendance will be as follows:
- MASKS WILL BE REQUIRED for all those attending and will be available if needed.
- Masks shall be worn at all times except while consuming food or drink.
- When food is served, it is by the latest guidelines and suggestions.
- Table seating will allow for space between attendees.
- Hand sanitizer will be available.
- Social distancing will be in place for the event.
- ATTENDANCE MAY BE LIMITED based on the venue and capacity.
- All guests must be REGISTERED IN ADVANCE and agree that they are entering of their own free will and at their own risk.
- If you are part of a high-risk category, you should be extra cautious and follow guidelines for attending any event.
- If you suspect you have been exposed to COVID, or if you feel ill or have COVID symptoms, you should NOT ATTEND.