Livingston Future 5 Award Nomination Deadline
After reading below, CLICK HERE to Nominate.
The Livingston Parish Chamber of Commerce announces the third annual "Livingston Future 5" Award, recognizing young professionals who live, work or volunteer in Livingston Parish. Winners will be recognized at the Livingston Young Professionals Annual Meeting on July 28, 2020. Winners must be present. You can see Previous Winners here.
- Must work, live or volunteer in Livingston Parish.
- Must be between the ages of 21 and 40 at the time of application.
- Must be presently growing and excelling in their respective field and, plan to continue in advancing causes, community issues, governmental relationships and free enterprise, while positively influencing the quality of life in Livingston Parish.
Eligible candidates may nominate themselves, or be nominated by a professional or volunteer reference. The nomination process includes submitting a recommendation and a completed online nomination form to the Livingston Parish Chamber of Commerce.
Nominees will be required to complete an Application form to continue to be eligible for the award.
- Applicants for the Future 5 will be judged by an independent panel outside the state of Louisiana.
- NOMINATION DEADLINE is Thursday, July 9, 2020.
- Winners will be recognized at the LYP Annual Meeting on Tuesday, July 28, 2020 (subject to change due to COVID-19 - watch website for updates).
- Must be present to win.