LIVE2LEAD: Livingston Parish - The John Maxwell Company | Rebroadcast
Individual and Team Leadership Development Opportunity
Testimnonials from Actual Livingston Parish Attendees:
The final open showing is on Feb. 8th. See our review of each presenter, including our take on our favorite below by each image. We surveyed those who attending in Livingston Parish at the first showing in October and here is what you said- plus more testimonials below:
- "I have never been so motivated, so focused, and so ready to make a leader-shift in my life! It was a gift to have the day learning from such inspiration. real leaders in the real world today. I have been changed! Thank you!"
- "This was my second year attending. The speakers have all been amazing. A great leadership experience."
- "Live 2 Lead is always inspirational not only for progressing your career, but also for life in general."
- "Educational - Motivational - Encouraging!"
- "Great content - worth every second."
- "This is a very motivational event. I have attended the last 2 sessions and look forward to attending all in the future."
- "Thank you for bringing this event to Livingston Parish!"
- "The event was awesome!"
- "I left inspired to 'grow more'."
"The Art of the Shift" Are you ready for a SHIFT? Join us for LIVE2LEAD where 5 dynamic speakers will teach you how to master "The Art of the Shift". Live2Lead is a leader development experience designed to equip you with new perspectives, practical tools and key takeaways. You'll breathe new life into your leadership during this information-packed half-day event. Learn from world-class leadership experts and return to your office ready to implement your new action plan and lead with renewed passion and commitment. LIVE2LEAD is offering a general CEU (Continuing Education Unit) to anyone attending the event. A .35 CEU will be awarded from the University of North Georgia and will be an internationally accepted credit.
Speaker Topics Include:
Tyler Perry | The Hard Work that Goes into Making the Right Shift
John C. Maxwell | What Kind of Shifts Every Leader Should Make
Carly Fiorina | The Art of Recognizing the Opportunity for a Shift
Daniel Pink | The Art of Knowing the Right Time to Make a Shift
Debra Searle, MBE | The Art of Courageously Choosing to Make a Shift