Leadership Alumni | Quarterly Meet Up
Big Upgrades at the Livingston Activity Center
If you have already seen it, you won't even recognize the place! If you haven't, you need to. Jerry Morgan has taken over as the interim director of the center. COVID has certainly taken its toll on the clients there who are longing to visit with each other, but can't. There are some opportunities to put teams together here and arrange for volunteers. One of the 2020 Leadership Projects was to upgrade an outdoor area for clients and potential events. Come meet the new team. Plus meet up with other Alumni at this event happening only 3 times in 2021.
Chamber Community Service & Leadership Development Group Meeting |
Chamber CARES | Chamber LEADS
Leadership Leadership Leadership!
We will have an inspiring speaker today that will make it worth your time this morning.
We hope you will take advantage of this opportunity to Connect, Lead and show you Care through the chamber's latest initiative - Chamber Leadership Network
Please Note: Due to ongoing changes to COVID restrictions.
REQUIREMENTS ARE AS FOLLOWS:
- Attendance will be capped to keep attendance below the max of venue capacity.
- Social distancing will be in place for the event.
- There will be individual distanced seating, no tables.
- Only family members from the same household will be seated together (please note on registration).
- Masks will be required for all those attending, and will be available if needed.
- Hand sanitizer will be available.
- If you are part of a high risk category, you should follow guidelines for attending any event.
- If you have a fever or feel ill, or have been exposed to someone who has covid, you should not attend.
- All guests must be registered in advance and agree that they are entering of their own free will and at their own risk.