Drainage - Straight Talk in LP - Finally! What you REALLY need to know
Drainage in Livingston Parish - What you don't know, but need to know.
We will have engineers, drainage district staff, city staff on hand for some very insightful presentations. (We've seen the presentations and they are immensely helpful.)
The presentations will cover:
- Understanding what is currently being done in Livingston Parish to keep the water flowing
- Where drainage districts are funded and where they are not
- How they are funded
- Work being done to alleviate drainage issues
- Other pertinent facts about drainage
This event is OPEN to ALL. Chamber Members, Leadership Alumni, Parish Stakeholders and Public.
Who is presenting the event?
The event is presented by the Leadership Livingston Alumni Council, a Livingston Parish Chamber Program, as part of the ongoing effort to properly represent the facts in Livingston Parish.
Sponsored by: St. Michel Spa - Owner and Alumni, Michelle Tranchina, Class of 2013
- Alumni announcements
- Introductions of alumni - name, class year and project - if time allows
- Leadership lesson - continuing to learn
- Guest speaker