Coach Kim Mulkey - Winning in Life! - Event
Date and Time
Wednesday Sep 7, 2022
10:45 AM - 1:15 PM CDT
- Doors Open for Registration - 10:45 a.m.
- Register at check in table. Assigned seating and open seating. You can find you seat and then select your lunch from the lunch room area. Due to the size and venue of this event, box lunches are the option.
- Network and Expo - 10:45 - 11:50 a.m.
- Visit event sponsors and their tables to hear about new and exciting options for today's woman.
- Program Begins - 11:55 a.m. - 1:00 p.m.
- Everyone seated as we begin to presentation part of the program.
NOTE LOCATION - ABUNDANT LIFE CHURCH
The Outreach Center is located behind the main church. Plenty of paved parking.
See All Sponsorships Here
NEW - ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITY
Program Ad $275-$750
See Advertising Options Here
LIMITED NUMBER AVAILABLE
ALL TICKETS, SPONSORSHIPS AND ADVERTISING MUST BE PRE-PAID
Livingston Parish Chamber
Women's Event - Coach Kim Mulkey
Women's Expo | Great Speakers
After much anticipation, we are pleased to have Coach Kim Mulkey to Headline this year's event to speak on our theme - "Winning in Life"!
- After three national championships as a head coach, two as a player, and one as an assistant coach, Kim Mulkey returned Louisiana to do good and be a positive figure in her home state. Mulkey, the most successful player-turned-coach in college basketball history, was named head coach of the LSU women's basketball team, Director of Athletics Scott Woodward announced on Sunday, April 25, 2021.
- A native of Tickfaw, LA, Mulkey came to Baton Rouge as the most accomplished head coaching hire in LSU history. She returned to Louisiana as a six-time national champion and nine-time Hall of Famer who is set for induction into the Naismith Memorial Basketball Hall of Fame in May.
- Mulkey, who also won an Olympic Gold Medal in 1984, is the only person in college basketball history, men's or women's, to win national championships as a head coach, assistant coach and a player. She's one of just three coaches (Bobby Knight and Dean Smith) in college basketball history to win national titles as a player and a coach.
Paige LeBleu, M.S., LPC, LMFT, NCC
SELU - Assistant Director of Athletic Mental Health and Wellness
Paige LeBleu is an Assistant Director of the University Counseling Center, and the Director of Mental Health and Wellness for the Athletic Department at Southeastern Louisiana University. Paige is a Licensed Professional Counselor, a Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist and a National Certified Counselor. She is also a Certified Clinical Trauma Professional with extensive training and clinical experience in the therapeutic modalities of E.M.D.R., and Brainspotting. She has been a speaker for Tangipahoa Women Mean Business, Lake Charles Mayor's Commission for Women, and Jump Start Your Health Conference for Women.
Read Paige LeBleu's full bio here
Current COVID restrictions apply as required for the State of Louisiana.