Business Network Meet Up | Meet, Learn, Grow
Livingston Business Network
- Meet Business Owners and Leaders
- It's important to build a solid network for your business.
- Small groups mean closer connections. And less intimidating for those who don't like the big crowds.
- Be in the room with like minded peers who understand what it's like to be you!
- Help each other to grow and refer business. (Millions closed from this business service.)
- Learn about business
- Roundtable insight and discussions.
- This group focuses not only on how to refer to you, but also on how to make your business better.
- Insight from the Chamber on not only isolated, but also big picture areas of concern to business.
- Referral Program
- Want to be a part of a group that has a direct referral source?
- One that has closed millions to date? One that is included in your chamber membership*?
- Affordable - in fact a downright BARGAIN
- Included in your Chamber Membership fees - must be current.
- Exclusive spots can be held through next level.
When do you meet?
- This open group meets on the 2nd Tuesday of each month. Open to Chamber members.
- For more information on the exclusive group, contact the Chamber.
- Locations vary so we can show more places, more love! The location can change and a RSVP is required. Limited to 15 at at time.
- Open to Chamber Members only.
- You cannot be a part of any other network group for obvious reasons, we want the referrals to stay here.
- To keep with the mission of serving business and advancing our Livingston Parish economy, we created this program right after the flood to help our local businesses have an opportunity to bounce back.
RSVP at the link to attend or
Contact the Chamber for more information.