Biz Connections - Member Lunch Event
Business Connections and introductions begin with the Chamber.
- Guest speaker - Topics that are for today's Livingston Parish and our communities.
- Meet | Learn | Grow - Meet other businesses and learn about the highlighted speaker or guest. The more you know, the more you grow as an individual and business.
- Learn about other industries and what's happening in our communities. Plus, we offer a ten to fifteen-minute session for quick learning. There is so much to know about business!
- Exposure for you and your business! Power up your exposure by signing up to present a learning session OR sponsor the event.
Members are invited to stand and address the group briefly.
As of 8/4/2021, requirements for event attendance will be as follows:
- MASKS WILL BE REQUIRED for all those attending and will be available if needed.
- Masks shall be worn at all times except while consuming food or drink.
- When food is served, it is by the latest guidelines and suggestions.
- Table seating will allow for space between attendees.
- Hand sanitizer will be available.
- Social distancing will be in place for the event.
- ATTENDANCE MAY BE LIMITED based on the venue and capacity.
- All guests must be REGISTERED IN ADVANCE and agree that they are entering of their own free will and at their own risk.
- If you are part of a high-risk category, you should be extra cautious and follow guidelines for attending any event.
- If you suspect you have been exposed to COVID, or if you feel ill or have COVID symptoms, you should NOT ATTEND.