Springfield Flood Relief Center
SPRINGFIELD FLOOD RELIEF CENTER
The Old Piggly Wiggly (Corner of Main Street and Mulberry Street)
31660 LA. Hwy 22, Springfield, La 70462
HOURS OF OPERATION:
8am-11am & 3pm-6pm
Closed on Sundays
We will be distributing basic goods and supplies to Livingston Parish and the surrounding communities that have been impacted by the flood.
HOW TO GET INVOLVED:
We need volunteers to:
- Serve during distribution hours
- Sort food and supplies
- Help clean and prepare center
- Pray with flood victims
Thank you for helping Livingston Parish with your donations.
Please see below for a few guidelines when gathering supplies:
- All donations MUST be on pallets
- We are accepting water/bottled drink, toiletries, cleaning supplies, shelf sustainable food
- We are NOT accepting clothes, toys, appliances, or décor
- Donations can be brought to the relief center Mon-Fri 12pm-3pm
- Please email email@example.com to schedule a drop-off
Financial Contributions can be made by clicking the donate button below.
All donations are tax deductible
"Truly I tell you, whatever you did for one of the least of these brothers and sisters of mine, you did for me" Matthew 25:40