Todd Caruso Installed as Chamber Board Chair for 2020
On Wednesday, January 15, 2020, Todd Caruso was sworn in as 2020 Chamber Chairman of the Board with wife, daughter, father and fellow board members standing with him. He was sworn in by newly elected Judge Brian Abels. The annual event took place in Denham Springs with a crowd of over 150 people. Businesses of the Year were also announced at this event. Below is the message from Todd.
“I’ve been a member of the Chamber with my own law firm since 2008, and now with my new firm Boyer, Hebert, Caruso and Angelle. For me, I’ve always known that being a part of the Chamber was a perfect match for my business. Not only to be a collective part of the business community and grow my individual business, but also knowing that the work of the chamber brings the business perspective to the parish.
I’ve been a part of the chamber board for 3 years now and was honored when I was asked to serve as board chair. As a home grown Livingston Parish resident, it gives me an opportunity to positively promote our parish and the good people that are a part of it, including those who have history here, but even more important those who are new to our area and have chosen to move here and make a life here.
In the past five years, our parish has been changing fast as we have all witnessed. The landscape has changed significantly with new businesses and developments. Business is going to continue to evolve and look for opportunities in our area, and we welcome the advancement of our economy that it brings.
The initiatives of the Chamber also continue to evolve and change as the advancement of commerce and the needs of our communities realign. We have met with, and will continue to hear from, all committee members and business leaders and will continue to keep our finger on the pulse of your challenges, successes and desires.
In response to your input, advancement in Chamber programming to accommodate your needs includes:
- Member development and services. We would appreciate you letting your contacts know about the opportunities the chamber offers to them. We also plan to roll out a current member services and features review since we have added so many new options in previous years.
- Business groups that learn from each other through CEO Roundtables specific to our chamber, and Small Business Roundtables with education pieces to bring best practices to all of our businesses.
- Partnerships with parish stakeholders and ongoing support of our Love Lp positive marketing campaign and our Litter Free Lp initiative to keep the momentum and actions to alleviate drainage issues and have our communities presented in the way they deserve.
- Community service opportunities that are important to our businesses and allow for corporate giving and participation.
- And if the stars align, we have all agreed that the Chamber should be the vehicle to bring the parish its own, Livingston Parish Restaurant Week to our area.
Boyer, Hebert, Caruso and Angelle, LLC