Customer Service and SalesRepresentative
Apply through our website!
If you are outspoken, self-motivated, and capable of multitasking in a highly competitive environment, keep reading! Being able to maintain a positive attitude throughout high call volume periods is essential. To be successful in this position, you must be able to effectively sell the Company’s ideas, products and services. This is a full-time day position and dependability is a must. Travel and overtime are infrequent but sometimes necessary.
- Greeting customers, describing and up selling products and services
- Ascertaining, recommending, and helping to identify options based on each customer’s needs and desires, including processing order and payment
- Answering questions regarding the company, its services and merchandise
- Maintaining knowledge of current sales and promotions, policies regarding payment and exchanges, and security practices
- Processing customer orders, whether received by phone, mail order or walk in
- At least 1 year of sales experience
- Some college experience a plus
- Excellent oral communication skills; good written skills
- Superior phone manners and a clear and well spoken phone voice
- Excellent computer skills with a minimum typing speed of 50 wpm with nearly 100% accuracy
- Active listening; creative and honest problem solving
- Desire and willingness to learn from constructive criticism and training
- Service oriented, socially perceptive and persuasive