Continental Kennel Club
No phone calls, please.
This position requires being honest and ethical, careful about detail and thorough in completing work tasks, being reliable, responsible, and dependable, fulfilling obligations, being pleasant with others on the job displaying a good-natured, cooperative attitude, being sensitive to others' needs and feelings and being understanding and helpful on the job.
Knowledge of administrative and clerical procedures and systems such as word processing, managing files and records and other office procedures; knowledge of customer needs assessment, meeting quality standards for services, and evaluation of customer satisfaction. Knowledge of the structure and content of the English language including the meaning and spelling of words, rules of composition, and grammar. Knowledge of basic arithmetic is required.
Expected Results from EE
- Professionally and discreetly handle company and employee information.
- Efficiently and accurately maintain data and records.
- Facilitate and escalate deadline sensitive tasks.
- Cooperatively work with other departments and attend events as needed.
- Learn to handle statement and invoice reconciliations.
- Maintain an outgoing and friendly disposition when working with external parties
- Interacting With Computers
- Getting Information
- Documenting/Recording Information
- Processing Information
- Communicating with Supervisors, Peers, or Subordinates
- Analyzing Data or Information
- Identifying Objects, Actions, and Events
- Monitor Processes, Materials, or Surroundings
- Organizing, Planning, and Prioritizing Work
- Evaluating Information to Determine Compliance with Standards
- Making Decisions and Solving Problems
- Establishing and Maintaining Interpersonal Relationships
- Updating and Using Relevant Knowledge
Most Common Tasks
- Code source data into programs, scan, handle and organize source documents, such as bills, receipts, checks, operational statistical summaries.
- Compare data with source documents, or re-enter data in verification format to detect errors or report them to supervisors.
- Communicate with others and provide general administrative support to the administrative staff, such as scheduling appointments, coordinating information with outside parties, filing.
- Providing status updates, rescheduling open tasks and maintain logs of activities and work performed.
- Perform various day-to-day or periodic administrative tasks, such as checking and routing mail, running errands, handle office luncheons.
- Process and prepare memos, correspondence, travel plans, or other documents.
- Assist walk-in customers.