Women's Leadership Award Nomination Deadline
After reading below, CLICK HERE to Nominate.
The Livingston Parish Chamber of Commerce has opened nominations for the “Livingston Women’s Leadership Award,” recognizing women of excellence who live, work and/or volunteer in Livingston Parish.
This award is presented to women ages 18 and older and is intended to recognize the women of Livingston Parish who have achieved professional excellence, contribute their time to improving the quality of life in Livingston Parish and actively lead in making Livingston Parish better.
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Must have achieved professional excellence
- Must contribute their time improving quality of life in Livingston Parish
- Must Actively lead in making Livingston Parish better
- Nominations accepted by others or you may nominate yourself
Eligible candidates may nominate themselves, or be nominated by a professional or volunteer reference. The nomination process includes submitting a recommendation and a completed online nomination form to the Livingston Parish Chamber of Commerce.
Nominees will be required to complete an Application form to continue to be eligible for the award.
- Applicants for the Women's Leadership Award will be judged by an independent panel outside the state of Louisiana.
- Nomination deadline is Tuesday, Aug 27, 2019.
- Winners will be recognized at the Women's Leadership Event on Friday, Sept 20.
- Must be present at the Women's Leadership Event to win.