Small Business Council Meeting - Kickoff session # 2
Small Businesses that are part of the Livingston Parish Chamber are invited to attend a meeting of the new Small Business Council.
- Who should attend?
- Small, Independent Business Owners and Franchisees in Livingston Parish.
- What are the requirements?
- The representative should be a business owner or key decision maker.
- Must be a current Chamber member at Basic Level or higher.
- For leadership roles, there are additional requirements - let's chat about it.
- Some ideas that have been discussed in previous meetings:
- Open round table discussions to learn more about various topics from each other.
- Specific training that will assist small business.
- Shop Local efforts increased through this council.