Luncheon with a focus on Education in Livingston Parish
- Kristen Bell - Northshore Technical Community College and the progress of the Community College Campus in Livingston Parish
- Daniel Wendt - CFO and Director of Marketing, Tonal Innovation, LLC. Daniel is a past recipient of a Chamber scholarship and will share his success following graduation.
The Livingston Parish Chamber has had a long time partnership with the local school system. Each year we highlight that partnership with our Annual Scholarship & Sponsorship Luncheon. At the event we announce winners of the scholarships as well as acknowledge sponsors of the Chamber's Education Initiatives, the funding source for the student scholarships.
Event Sponsored by:
Jefferson Financial Federal Credit Union
Thank You to the Chamber's 2019 Education Sponsors:
ADVOCATE of EDUCATION - $2,500
PARTNER of EDUCATION - $1,000
- Jefferson Financial Federal Credit Union
- North Oaks Health System
- Ochsner Medical Center
- Our Lady of the Lake Livingston
PROMOTER of EDUCATION - $500
- Acoustical Specialties
- AXA Advisors
- Client Technology Services
- First Guaranty Bank
- Forrest Grove Plantation
- Harkins A/C, Heating & Controls, Inc.
- Primerica | Shannon Bernard
- Regions Bank
- Sweet Rolls | Denham Springs