10 on the 10th | Litter Free LP
#LitterFreeLP BEGINS WITH ME!
This initiative began in 2018 as part of the #LoveLP Community Pride Campaign to bring the business which invest here into the mix by addressing the ongoing and out of control litter problem in our parish. There is no doubt that businesses are negatively impacted by litter in the parish. Showing a unified business front is a step in the right direction.
10 on the 10th - How Can You Help?
The 10th day of each month was designated by the Chamber as 10 on the 10th to compel the business community to keep the litter issue at the forefront. There are a number of ways to participate in 10 on the 10th, including:
- Getting 10 people to sign the #LitterFreeLP Pledge.
- Taking 10 minutes or picking up 10 pieces of trash around your home or office space.
- Taking photos or videos of your efforts.
- Posting your photos/videos to social media and tagging Livingston Parish Chamber with the hashtags #LitterFreeLP, #10onthe10th and #LoveLP.
- Becoming a #LitterFreeLP Champion by sponsoring a 10 on the 10th event (includes brand recognition and additional promotions).
Ready to take it to the next level?
- Click the REGISTER button on this page to show you plan to participate in this effort. We'll be watching for your posts!
- Get creative with your efforts - do something fun and new!
- Become a #LitterFreeLP Champion by sponsoring the initiative. Click here for Sponsorship Levels and Additional Information
Show your love for LP by getting dirty cleaning up your business, home or school. Everyone can do their part to make Livingston Parish better!