Snelling Staffing Services
Manager of Information Technology at Baton Rouge Corporate Headquarters
Expanding Baton Rouge Financial Institution offers a great career opportunity in a key leadership role! Secure your future today with a company that provides an exceptional work/life balance and 100% paid medical, dental, and vision insurance. In this Information Technology Management role, YOU will oversee the entire operations of the Corporation’s Information Technology Infrastructure and interface with internal management & C-Level executives. Direct report to CIO. Ideal candidate will have 5-10 years of progressive experience in technical management, information analysis & of computer hardware/software systems. Your talent management expertise with proven leadership proficiency provides your foundation for success!
Information Technology Manager Duties:
Information Technology Manager Requirements:
- Accomplishes information technology staff results by communicating job expectations; planning, monitoring, and appraising results; and initiating, coordinating, and enforcing systems, policies, and procedures.
- Maintains staff by orienting, and training employees; maintaining a safe and secure work environment; developing personal growth opportunities.
- Maintains organization's effectiveness and efficiency by defining, delivering, and supporting strategic plans for implementing information technologies.
- Completes projects by coordinating resources and timetables with user departments and data center.
- Verifies application results by conducting system audits of technologies implemented.
- Preserves assets by implementing disaster recovery and back-up procedures and information security and control structures.
- Recommends information technology strategies, policies, and procedures by evaluating organization outcomes; identifying problems; evaluating trends; anticipating requirements.
- Accomplishes financial objectives by forecasting requirements; preparing an annual budget; scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective action.
- Maintains quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; bench marking state-of-the-art practices; participating in professional societies.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Information Technology Manager Skills and Qualifications:
- 5 + years proven working experience as an IT manager.
- Excellent knowledge of technical management, information analysis and of computer hardware/software systems
- Expertise in data center management and data governance
- Hands-on experience with computer networks, network administration and network installation
- Ability & experiencing managing personnel
- BS in Computer Science, MIS or similar field
Technical Management, Network, Technical Understanding, Analyzing Information, Informing Others, Staffing, Problem Solving, VOIP, Data Center Management, Developing Budgets, Operating Systems, Strategic Planning, Quality Management, Servers , Computer Operations, Security, Database Administration, Network.
Act now! Send your confidential resume today to firstname.lastname@example.org
Location: Baton Rouge, LA 70806
Pay: Based on experience.
See position here.