The main role of this position is to properly manage the flow of parts in and out of the company. This role requires timely and accurate packaging and shipping of parts. This position is equally responsible for receiving all shipments, and the handling of those parts. Excellent communication with customers, vendors, and personnel is critical for long-term success.
- Work with Purchasing, Parts, and Service departments to ensure accurate and fast gathering and packaging of parts for shipping.
- Ensure details of parts sale are recorded properly for internal purposes.
- Receive all incoming inventory physically at time of delivery.
- Properly account for and document all components of delivery.
- Match all shipment documentation with internal orders and route all paperwork to the proper location.
- Ensure that all inventory received is labeled with Company Item ID.
- Ensure that inventory locations are up to date in computer system.
- Ensure that all inventory received is brought to the proper location for stocking or further processing.
- Communicate all necessary details with Company personnel involved in shipment.
- Maintain a safe, clean, and organized Parts Warehouse.