Come work at a place where we take pride in creating a workplace environment that values hard work, commitment, and growth.
Education: High school diploma or general education degree (GED) preferred.
Work Experiences: Previous related work experience preferred.
- Excellent customer service orientation.
- Effective problem solving and communication with customers and team members.
- Read, write and carry out instructions furnished in written, oral or diagram format.
- Ability to use basic hand tools, as well as cleaning equipment and supplies
- Provide prompt, friendly customer service to all team members and customers.
- Vacuum carpet, sweep and mop floors and clean windows, glass counters and surfaces.
- Perform general maintenance repairs and secure areas with spills or debris to clean up.
- Dust store displays and fixtures and remove litter from/around store and parking lot.
- Stock restrooms, baby changing stations and break room
- Gather shopping carts from parking lot.
- Read, understand and follow company policies, procedures and safety rules.
- Adhere to company work hours, policies, procedures and rules governing professional staff behavior.
- Duties may change and team members may be required to perform other duties as assigned.
Physical Requirements & Attendance:
- Ability to work flexible schedule nights, weekends and holidays based on business needs.
- Constantly stand, handle, use fingers to grasp and use repetitive motions (hands, wrist and fingers).
- Frequently required to walk, reach, talk and hear.
- Occasionally required to sit, climb, balance, stoop, kneel, crouch, push and pull.
- Specific vision abilities required by this role include close vision, distance vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
Equal Opportunity Employer.
See this position here.