Essential Duties And Responsibilities
As subject matter expert, recommends techniques and solutions to the Company’s Financial Advisors regarding all retirement and investment products to effectively serve clients’ needs.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Engage in quality service and conversations to enhance advisor’s product knowledge and to share product ideas that will ultimately assisting customers reach their financial goals.
- Effectively manage both inbound and outbound calls and adhere to a high standard of raising awareness of products and solutions.
- Collaborate with advisors to develop new ideas, implement strategic goals
- Help advisors implement and maintain a needs-based selling technique.
- Offer actionable insight and information in order to establish oneself as a valued resource.
- Seek and maintain knowledge on changing policies, procedures, industry trends and regulatory changes.
- Collaborate with other team members to build and deliver training programs for both operational employees and financial advisors.
- Inspire advisors to achieve an outstanding customer experience.
- Assist with operational necessities or processes as required.
- Exercise judgment to know when to escalate issues to supervisor.
- Assist Discount Brokerage with fielding client calls and execution of trades as warranted.
- Ability to work in a team environment, being an effective team player.
- Ability to propose solutions to resolve or prevent issues that are unique in nature and are outside the box.
MINIMUM REQUIRED EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE, & KNOWLEDGE:
Bachelor's degree or commensurate industry experience required
2 years of related experience and/or training required; A combination of education and experience/training is acceptable
FINRA Series 7, 63 required
FINRA Series 66, 24 and Life & Health Insurance licenses preferred
Associate must be able to understand, articulate and implement best practices in all retirement and investment products, including but not limited to annuities, mutual funds, college savings plans, electronically traded funds, stocks, options, fixed income securities and a thorough understanding of asset allocation.
Familiar With FBSI/STREETSCAPE /CMS/THOMPSON ONE-REUTERS systems
Knowledge of IRS/FINRA/SEC/MSRB/NAASA rules and regulations
ESSENTIAL PHYSICAL & MENTAL REQUIREMENTS:
While performing the duties of this job, the incumbent is regularly required to sit, use hands to handle objects, talk and hear. The incumbent is occasionally required to stand and/or walk and to reach with hands and arms. The incumbent frequently lifts and/or moves up to 10 pounds, and occasionally as much as 25 pounds. Work Environment The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. The work environment is a typical office setting with moderate noise levels.
Primary Location: Denham Springs Annex
Job Category: Wealth Management/Investments
Organization: Hancock Whitney Invest Serv - Corporate Operations - Wealth Management
Shift: First Shift
Job Type: Experienced
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Apply for this position.