Residential Cabinet Sales Representative is responsible for finding sales opportunities and completing sales with contractors, re-modelers, and homeowners. This is accomplished by identifying target customers, making calls, visiting job sites and assisting customers in a timely and efficient manner with their projects and related product knowledge. Sales techniques, developing customers, following through with commitments and heavy communication are all components of this position. A strong belief in the mission and goals of the company are necessary to this position.
Requirements to be Considered for the Position:
- Demonstrated ability to design and sell to contractors and homeowners
- Excellent knowledge of kitchen and bath cabinetry, materials, finishes, detailing and installation
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office and Industry related software
- Ability to read blueprints
- Can perform detail-oriented tasks in fast-paced working environment
- Ability to work a flexible schedule, including weekends and holidays
- Strong math skills, able to calculate price quotes, discounts and percentages
- Excellent presentation and communication skills with the ability to articulate ideas both verbally, written and sketching by hand or CAD design
- Ability to accurately measure areas of work at the project site
- Clean driving record
Sales & Relationship Building:
- Identifies target customers, increases and maintains market share.
- Collects and keeps up-to-date information on customers’ product use and trends.
- Services contractors by selling building materials and installed sales services.
- Meets and/or exceeds sales and profit goals by following up on sales leads, monitoring market trends and growing the positive reputation of the company.
- Ensures customer satisfaction by assisting with take-offs and communicating scheduling and delivery commitments.
- Keeps lines of communication open between the client and Gator staff to ensure that service is accurate and timely.
Knowledge & Training:
- Identifies personal growth needs and learning opportunities.
- Keeping up with current market trends
- Commits to continued learning on products, packages, procedures and more.
Pay & Benefits Provided (full-time employees):
- Salary Plus Commission
- Health Insurance
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Holidays
- Employer-matching 401(k) Retirement Plan