Gator Millworks is searching for a self motivated person to add to its project management staff. This person must enjoy working in a fast paced environment.
The Architectural Millwork Industry is a challenging industry with high expectations from general contractors and project owners.
The Project Manager is responsible for the planning, management direction, project completion, client satisfaction, and financial outcome of assigned construction projects. The ideal candidate will be capable of coordinating all aspects contractual requirements, design drawings, and project duties including but not limited to:
- Office and Field Project Management
- Project Coordination
- Material Orders and Tracking
- Shop Drawings and Submittal Logs
- Job Cost Analysis
- Project Schedule
- Meeting Minutes and Documentation
- Project Monthly Report Generation
- Application for Payment Verification
- Contract Administration
- Punch-List Management
- Warranty Review & Procurement
- As-Built Document Procurement
- Degree in Construction Management with a minimum of 5 years work experience within the construction industry.
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects/activities in a fast pace environment.
- Superior communication and organization development skills.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Products
- Knowledge of the millwork industry is preferred but will train right candidate.
Salary and Benefits
- Salary (D.O.E)
- Health Insurance
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Holidays
- Employer-matching 401(k) Retirement Plan