OLOL Physician Group, LLC
Denham Springs, LA
Lake Physican Group
Full-time, Days, 8am - 5pm
Req # 40088791
The Clinical Care Partner MA is responsible for coordinating patient care appointments, following established standards and practices of population health management. Calls patients for follow up appointments who were recently admitted to the hospital. Calls and schedules patients that are identified by Quality Department as high risk or need Quality Measures addressed. Relies on guidelines to accomplish tasks and experience to complete job. Works under close supervision.
Reviews evidenced based care measures for population of patients, assists providers with Quality Measures to ensure that the care needs are outlined and established prior to visit to optimize the patients time with the provider during visit. Call and schedule patients on Quality Gap Report and meet report deadline. Conduct post visit review on clinic Wellness patients and specific measures with adult or pediatric population. Request results from outside facilities and scan results into system. Prepares for clinic interdisciplinary team meetings and huddles by confirm previous orders have been completed and resulted, review inpatient admissions and emergency room visits, review anticipated annual screenings, prepare agenda for meetings, print patient care summary for providers as needed, identify high risk patients and communicate with team for follow up.
- Excellent critical thinking skills
- Excellent organizational abilities
- Excellent communication skills; ability to communicate clearly and concisely, verbally and in writing Quickly and effectively identify and resolve problematic situation
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Able to handle confidential material in a reliable manner
- Ability to perform several tasks concurrently with ease and professionalism
- Ability to effectively prioritize workload in a fast-paced environment
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite
3 years experience as a medical assistant.
High School Diploma or Equivalent and Graduate of accredited medical assistant program or 2 years additional medical assistant experience in lieu of education.
American Heart Association BLS CPR.
Apply for this position.